vendredi 22 juillet 2011

Question from a precious friend on my FB page

Marta Syska
Dear Cyril, my great friend, I'm fascinated of some plot, symbol... used in Ur book (I dream to read about there, but beautiful language I don't speak.....is a problem). So, U often write about the moon and Tindra. I read on Ur blog about some treaty...betweeh Tindra and THE MOON.... I want to know more... hug U strong.

Cyril Albertucci


Interesting question but hard to answer without spoiling it... Tindra inherited strange gifts from her so-called "parents"... and that includes talking to animals and so one... One day, the moon watches Tindra from above and is touched by the the beauty and the despair of the heroine...So the sattelite starts a conversation with Tindra. They both soon realise that they have a lot in common, and that includes..................​...........

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire